If you've forgotten your password, there is a link on the VIC login page below the Password: field called "Forgot your password? Click here." Clicking on the link will launch a pop-up window asking for your email address and allowing you to create a new password. Be sure to supply a valid email address, as a validation link will be sent to the address you supply which must be clicked to complete the process.
If your company has purchased a subscription to our Vehicle Information Center (VIC):
- Go to the URL: http://www.autoknowledge.net/vic or use the URL provided for your company e.g. http://ford.autoknowledge.com
- Click on "Create Account" button:
- Fill out the form fields using your company email:
- You will receive an email within 45 seconds of completing the Create Account form.
- Click on the link received in your email to activate your account (this will return you to our main Login page).
- Login to your account using your company email and the password you chose, and you can now start using our data service.
If your company does not have a subscription to VIC but is interested in purchasing one, you may email email@example.com.
A personal login is easy to obtain and offers several benefits.
By signing up for a personal login, you will no longer have to share workspaces with the rest of your functional group. Your settings will also remain from session to session. As we continue adding customizable settings, having a personal login will enable you to personalize your settings and keep them from session to session without interference from other members of your functional group.
To sign up for a personal login, click on the Create Account button in the left panel of the login box on the VIC login page. The only requirement is that you provide a valid work email address. Valid email patterns are listed at the top of the Create Account pop-up window.