AutoKnowledge will present wrap up webinars for the Detroit Auto Show and new CES technologies the week of January 21st, so be on the lookout for your email invite to register!
2019 Detroit Auto Show: 1/14 - 1/27
"The world’s automotive and mobility leaders gather for three days of worldwide product and technology debuts all under one roof.
- Cadillac XT6
- Kia Telluride
- Toyota Supra
Redesign / New Trim
- Ford Explorer and Ford Mustang - Shelby GT500
- Ram 2500/3500 HD Mega Cab
- Volkswagen Passat
- INFINITI QX Inspiration - EyesOn Design award for 'Best Concept Car'
- Lexus LC Convertible
- Nissan IMs Electric Sedan
2019 Consumer Electronic Show: 1/8 - 1/11
The press days for the 2019 Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas ran from January 8th through the 11th, and highlighted a number of new automotive-related technologies.
Debut / Redesign / Refresh
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Sedan
- 2019 Byton M-Byte Electric
- 2019 Nissan Leaf Electric
- Nissan Invisible-to-Visible Technology
- Ford 5G C-V2X Connectivity
- Hitachi Car-Summoning Technology
- Honda Dream Drive Technology
- Toyota Guardian Active Safety System
- Audi's Immersive In-Car Entertainment System
- Valeo XtraVue Invisible Trailer Camera System
- Hyundai Elevate Concept
- Lexus TRI-P4 Autonomous Driving Concept
- Bosch IoT Self-Driving Shuttle Concept