The 2020 New York International Auto Show (NYIAS) has been rescheduled from April to August and AutoKnowledge has summarized information on vehicles that were intended to premiere at the (canceled) 2020 Geneva Auto Show.
2020 New York International Auto Show (NYIAS) Rescheduled
The 2020 New York show that was set to run April 8th to April 19th has been rescheduled due to coronavirus concerns. The show is now planned to run from August 26th to September 6th, 2020.
These are the vehicles we had been expecting to see in New York:
- Cadillac Escalade ESV and Lyriq EV CUV
- Ford Bronco 3-Door/5-Door
- Genesis G80 Sedan
- GMC Hummer EV Pickup
- Honda Odyssey
- Kia Sedona
- Volvo S90, V90, and XC40 Recharge
We will stay on top of any virtual releases and will share details on important vehicles in subsequent newsletters.
You can preview vehicles that were originally destined for the 2020 New York show by visiting mobile.autoknowledge.net.
Simply log in with your VIC credentials, choose Select by Show, and then select from the list of vehicles shown.
2020 Geneva Virtual Auto Show Summary
AutoKnowledge covered all of the vehicle introductions that were originally scheduled for the 2020 Geneva Motor Show before it was canceled due to concerns over the coronavirus.
We've compiled information on these introductions and are making them accessible in multiple ways:
Here are the vehicles we covered from the canceled Geneva show:
- Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class - AMG GLA 45 trim - 23:54
- Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class/A-Class/CLA-Class Plug-In Hybrids - 26:17
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Hybrid/Plug-In Hybrid/All Terrain - 28:29
- Porsche 911 Coupe - Turbo S trim - 35:19
- Bentley Bacalar Convertible - 39:10
- Kia Sorento Hybrid - 6:47
- Fiat 500e Electric - 11:31
- Hyundai i30 Hybrid - 16:21
- Audi e-tron / e-tron Sportback Electric - S trims - 20:16
- Volkswagen Golf 5-Door - 42:37
- Volkswagen GTI 5-Door / GTD 5-Door / GTE Plug-In Hybrid - 45:55
- Cupra Formentor - 49:50
- Skoda Octavia iV Plug-In Hybrid - 52:25
- Audi A3 5-Door - 54:33
- BMW Concept i4 Electric - 59:44
- Hyundai Prophecy Electric - 1:04:27
- Polestar Precept Electric - 1:07:43
- Renault Morphoz Electric - 1:11:26
- Volkswagen ID.4 Electric - 1:15:12